In just a short period of time Elevenate has gone from being a small project to an established brand with our garments being sold in over 150 selected ski shops around the world. We have grown in many ways but our passion and philosophy remains the same – we make clothes that we want to wear in the mountains. Tailored and anatomically shaped garments made from the best materials. Designed in Åre and tested in the mountains at our doorstep and on our travels. After a lifetime on skis and more than 20 years in the Alps, with over 6000 ski days between us, it was simply a natural progression to create Elevenate. We moved from Verbier to Åre and started making ski wear the way we like it. Even if I guide less nowadays and Sara doesn’t compete anymore we still ski as much as possible all over the world.
Jimmy Odén & Sara Rönngren
PROJECT LEADER – ELEVENATE AB
We are growing and we are hiring a dedicated PROJECT LEADER. The position will be based at our headquarters in Åre, at the foot of Åreskuten. We are a relatively small company who have decided to take the next big step, and have recently hired a new experienced CEO. To prepare the company and our team for the future aggressive roll-out in both existing and new markets, as well as boost our ambitions in the e-com environment, we have plenty of exiting projects as we currently initiate.Our CEO lead these projects initiatives and together with the management team, the need for a hungry and ambitious project leader have been identified as will take on these projects with energy.We are looking for the person who love such challenge, and will fit well into our ambitious and “down to earth” team. To have Åreskutan outside the door comes with the job!
– You lead the strategic plan development with our CEO, and will be responsible for uniting all functions, keep deadlines and do a lot research.
– We are currently evaluating the structure and functions within our company. You will lead the project to document functions and tasks.
– Evaluation and structure needs and recommendations for potential financial system changes.
– Customer service for both national accounts and international distributors.
– Operational planning and execution in cooperation with external logistic department.
– Budgets and product flow planning.
– In collaboration with product management, implement forecast systems towards external partners in Europe and North America.
– Take on key accounts activations national and international.
– Relevant experiences and/or education in the field of project management.
– A positive and entrepreneurial mind-set with a winning spirit and a team-player attitude.
– Skills to keep various projects running at the same time.
– Great communication skills, a strategic mind-set and well developed executional skills.
– High level of English skills in writing and talking.
– Good MS Office knowledge and experience.
– A true interest into an active lifestyle on and around the mountain.
If you have these skills and personalities, and are driven by making a difference, we want to hear from you.