Men's Creblet Pants
Creblet Pants are premium ski pants in 2-layer Gore-tex, lightly insulated in exposed areas such as the knees and rear. A highly technical garment to allow active skiing without overheating, and perfect for mechanized skiing, on and off piste, with only shorter hikes in between. A narrower silhouette gives a dressed look and the adjustable waist is carefully worked through for a great fit. Ventilation zippers let out excess moisture and knees are pre-shaped for great movability. Reinforced leg endings with an asymmetrical cut that works well with ski bindings. The CLO Eco Vivo insualtion (90% recycled) lets moisture pass through while having excellent thermal properties.
- Durable, all seam-sealed, Gore-tex fabric.
- Highly breathable synthetic insulation made from 90% recycled fibres.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Side ventilation zippers.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippered hand pockets with soft, brushed inside.
- Zippered back pockets.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Cordura reinforcements on lower legs.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate design.