Women's Zermatt Jacket
Insulated ski jacket with 2-layer Gore-tex for all-round use on the mountain. A highly technical garment with an attractive, tailored cut and all the features you need for great rides in cold conditions, on and off piste. The helmet-compatible hood provides protection from biting winds, and underarm ventilation zippers release moisture when skiing. Pre-shaped sleeves make for a great range of movement and the cuffs have an asymmetrical cut to fit well over gloves. Insulated with CLO Eco Vivo insualtion (90% recycled) that lets moisture pass through while having excellent thermal properties.
- Durable, all seam-sealed, Gore-tex fabric.
- Highly breathable synthetic insulation made from 90% recycled fibres.
- Adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with one goggle cloth and soft, brushed inside.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket and zippered chest pocket.
- Zippered inside pocket with exit for earphone cord.
- Inside mesh storage pocket.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Anatomically shaped sleeve cuffs that fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.