M Creblet Pant
SummaryThe Creblet Pants are a pair of Gore-Tex two-layer ski pants with light insulation at critical points such as over the knees and the rear, and a narrower silhouette. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Creblet pants a favourite for skiing in cold conditions, both on- and off-piste. Creblet is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- Insulated over the rear and knees with 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- YKK water resistant ventilation zippers.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Back pockets with water resistant zippers.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
How to measure
Your order will be shipped from Sweden between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number and see the status of the order in your Elevenate Account.
We offer Standard delivery for Sweden. The delivery time is for orders placed before 14.00/2 pm CET.We make reservation for goods being sold out and for any errors in price that may occur. In such instances we will contact you to find out how you wish to proceed with your order. Please note that we can’t ship to P.O. boxes.
2-5 business days
Free of charge, or 50 SEK/5 EUR**
** Standard delivery is free for customers logged in to their Elevenate account when placing the order.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Åland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Heligoland and Büsingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)