SummaryDurable four-way stretch double-weave pants for randoneé and backcountry skiing. Since all of us working at Elevenate spend a lot of time in the backcountry we wanted to make a pair of very breathable ski pants in medium-weight fabric. Perfect for the days you want to push it in the mountains without going for the full-on race look.
Technical detailsWeight: 0,63
- Durable, weather resistant, breathable, four-way stretch fabric.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippered lower legs.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets.
- Two zippered leg pockets.
- Inner transceiver pocket in mesh inside right leg pocket.
- Soft, brushed tricot inside the waist.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
MaterialsFour-way stretch double weave, 49% nylon, 42% polyester, 9% spandex, PFOA-free DWR, Schoeller Keprotec.
No reviews yet