Men's Future Pants
What could the pants of the future look like? Well, Future Pants are Elevenate’s answer, produced mainly from recycled fibers and with a light kapok/recycled polyester insulation. Waterproof and breathable and perfect for all-round use in the ski area, on and off piste. The style is relaxed with Elevenate’s legendary fit and attention to detail. Large leg pockets take care of essentials and side ventilation zippers let out moisture while skiing. The 2-layer EPS fabric is soft and comfortable, and green hearts might also like the fact that the recycled polyester is solution dyed; a method that radically reduces the amount of energy, water and chemicals used. That’s a promising future, if you ask us at Elevenate.
- All seam-sealed, 2-layer EPS in recycled polyester.
- Insulated with a mix of natural fibres and recycled polyester.
- 3/4-length two-way side zippers.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Relaxed fit with pre-shaped knees and high, tilted waistline.
- Large cargo leg pockets and zippered back pockets.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Shaped leg endings that work well with ski bindings.
- Cordura reinforcements at lower legs.
- YKK Natulon zippers in recycled polyester.
BREATHABILITY: 10,000 g/m2/24h
INSULATION: 80 g 40% kapok, 60% recycled polyester