Men's Backside Jacket
SummaryThe Backside Jacket is a new style for this season. This free-skiing jacket is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell jacket made from 3L EPS. The fabric has an sustainability backstory, as it is 60% recycled material.
The jacket has a free-skiing cut, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favourite for mechanized off-piste skiing.
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer in EPS durable polyamide fabric, 60% recycled.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Snap at lower centre front for additional ventilation.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Big Elevenate logo embroidery on lower back.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design,
MaterialMain fabric: 3L EPS; 100% polyamide, (60% recycled) PFC-Free DWR • Water column: 20,000 mm • Breathability: 15,000 gr/m2/24h
|E||Inseam, to the floor||79,0||80,5||82,0||83,5||85,0|
|F||Sleeve length, from center back||82,0||84,5||87,0||89,5||92,0|
Body measurements in inches.
|A||Body length||~5ft 8in.||~5ft 10in.||~6ft 1in.||~6ft 2in.||~6ft 4in.|
|B||Chest||36,2 in.||38,6 in.||40,9 in.||43,3 in.||45,7 in.|
|C||Waist||31,9 in.||33,9 in.||36,2 in.||38,6 in.||40,9 in.|
|D||Seat||37,4 in.||39,8 in.||42,1 in.||44,5 in.||46,9 in.|
|E||Inseam, to the floor||31,1 in.||31,7 in.||32,3 in.||32,9 in.||33,5 in.|
|F||Sleeve length, from center back||32,3 in.||33,3 in.||34,3 in.||35,2 in.||36,2 in.|
How to measure
We have free shipping and free returns on all orders.
All orders placed before 12 am UTC +1, workdays, are normally sent out the same day. All orders are processed at our distribution center in Stockholm, Sweden, subject to payment clearance and stock availability.
- Orders in Sweden and Finland are sent with PostNord. Delivery time, 1-3 days.
- Orders within European Union are sent with DHL Express. Delivery time, 2-5 days.
Your order will be sent with PostNord and will be delivered with MyPack to your service point. You will recieve a text message on the mobile number you leave when ordering.
If we receive packages from a customer/recipient who has refused the package sent them, we reserve the right to charge the customer for all the costs incurred in such return + a handling cost of 300 SEK/30€.
Responsibility of gods
Elevenate AB is responsible if the gods are damaged on the way to you. Please contact our customer service as soon as possible, but no later than within 60 days.
Taxes and Duties
For all orders from European residents, prices include Swedish VAT at 25 %. All countries within the European Union are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, meaning that taxes and duties are included in the price at checkout.
How does a return or exchange work?
Not satisfied with your purchase from us? No problem, you can always return your garments within 30 days from the day you received the package! Returned items must however be unused.
The return waybill is sent in a separate email at the time of delivery confirmation. If you have not received the waybill or have other questions, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)647 500 06.
If you want to exchange a product, the easiest and quickest way is to return the first order, and then place a new order in the webshop for the product you wish to have instead.
You, the customer is responsible together with the shipment company, for the gods until they reach us. However, if a package for some reason wouldn't find it's way back to us, we can always help you with contact information to the right shipping comapny.
- Put the product back in the undamaged original packaging.
- Fill out the return form below with the reason for your return and put it in the package.
- Use the enclosed return waybill and give the package to the forwarder stated on the return waybill, i.e. the forwarder that delivered the package to you.
- When we receive your package, please allow up to 14 working days to process your return.
30 day return policy
We want you to be happy with your products, therefore we have a 30 day return policy. Before you open the package, check that the size, model and color is what you ordered. If you need to return the product, it has to be sent back in new condition, that is, not worn or washed, original hangtag must be in place and the garments must be returned in their original packaging, otherwise we cannot accept your return.
It usually takes no more than two weeks from that you sent the return to us before you receive full refund. Maximum time is 30 days.
Refunds on invoice (Klarna)Remember to send the package so that it is possible to track and save the tracking number. Then log in to Klarnaor their app on your phone and click on "Rapportera retur" (Report return) on the invoice you want to manage, followed by "I have returned my goods". Then the invoice is paused and you do not have to worry that it will expire while you wait for us to handle the return.
When we have received the package back, we will adjust the invoice and you will receive a confirmation from Klarna via email. If you chose to keep parts of the order, you will receive an updated invoice so that you can pay for the goods you have at home.
You can easily follow the invoice by logging in to Klarna or the app on your phone after you have reported the return.
Refund from PayPal
If you paid by PayPal, we will credit the return to your PayPal account, within 14 days of receiving your return.