W Arbi Jacket
SummaryThe Arbi Jacket is a new all-seam sealed, two-layer insulated jacket made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The Arbi Jacket is perfect for skiing in cold conditions, both on- and off-piste. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar. Vallon d’arbi is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Top stitching on critical seams to increase durability.
- Diagonal ventilation zippers in side panels.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
How to measure
Your order will be shipped from Sweden between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number and see the status of the order in your Elevenate Account.
We offer Standard delivery for Sweden. The delivery time is for orders placed before 14.00/2 pm CET.We make reservation for goods being sold out and for any errors in price that may occur. In such instances we will contact you to find out how you wish to proceed with your order. Please note that we can’t ship to P.O. boxes.
2-5 business days
Free of charge, or 50 SEK/5 EUR**
** Standard delivery is free for customers logged in to their Elevenate account when placing the order.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Åland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Heligoland and Büsingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)