SummaryThe Zermatt Jacket is a Two-layer Gore-Tex all-round ski jacket with light insulation. With its carefully considered details, the Zermatt Jacket is a favourite when skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste.
Technical detailsWeight: 0,9
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- 100 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with brushed tricot and a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket and zippered chest pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
Materials2L Gore-tex Bluesign-certified fabric, PFOA-free DWR, 100 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester, YKK water resistant zippers
No reviews yet