Men's Creblet Jacket
Named after a classic off-piste ski run in Verbier, Creblet is a premium ski jacket in 2-layer Gore-tex with light insulation. A highly technical garment, if you look beyond its sporty look and the exclusive feel of the fabric. Perfect for mechanized skiing in cold conditions, on and off-piste, with only shorter hikes in between. The helmet-compatible hood protects you from freezing winds and underarm ventilation zippers allow moisture to escape while you ski. Pre-shaped sleeves make for great range of movement and the cuffs have an asymmetrical cut to fit well over gloves. Insulated with CLO Eco Vivo insualtion (90% recycled) that lets moisture pass through while having excellent thermal properties.
- Durable, all seam-sealed, Gore-tex fabric.
- Highly breathable synthetic insulation made from 90% recycled fibres.
- Adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with one goggle cloth and soft, brushed inside.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Two zippered chest pocket.
- Inside mesh storage pocket.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Pre-shaped sleeves and asymmetrically shaped cuffs that fit over ski gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with Elevenate design.