Men's Pure Jacket
Technical GORE-TEX 3-layer shell jacket for everyday backcountry skiing. Clean design with a focus on great fit and few but highly functional details. Inside backing material has a comfy, flannel-like feel.
No fuss, just function – for our Pure Jacket we focused on the essentials for great days on snow. Durable 3-layer Gore-tex makes it reliably wind and waterproof, and the thin flannel-like backing adds a little extra warmth without unnecessary weight or bulk. Perfect when most of your days are spent exploring gravity and flow on the mountain. The design is clean with few but highly functional details, while the relaxed cut allows for plenty of movement. A storm hood offers excellent protection on windy days and ventilation zippers let out moisture when activity levels rise.
- All seam-sealed, 3-layer Gore-tex with thin, flannel-like backing.
- Fully adjustable storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Large zippered hand pockets with goggle cloth inside right pocket.
- Articulated sleeves with anatomically shaped cuffs that fit over gloves.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Mesh storage pocket inside.
- YKK water-resistant zippers.
- Press button at hem allows for additional ventilation via front zipper.
Wash at 40°C on a gentle cycle. Use a liquid detergent, preferably OrganoTex BioCare Textile Wash. BioCare is a special detergent for waterproof fabrics that are DWR-treated; it leaves no chemical residues in the fabric and is easily biodegradable, almost entirely bio-based and highly concentrated. Once washed, line dry or tumble dry the product. When dry, tumble dry for another 20 minutes or iron (max temperature 150°C) to reactivate the water-repellent treatment.