Women's Future Jacket
This is the Future: recycled contents, inside and out, in a lightly insulated jacket for lift-assisted skiing, on and off piste. Waterproof, breathable and with a thin kapok/recycled polyester padding that keeps you warm without overheating. It has a relaxed, parka-like style that works as well in the ski area as for everyday use. The adjustable storm hood can fit a ski helmet and large cargo-style pockets store gloves and other items. Underarm ventilation zippers let you regulate temperature while skiing. The 2-layer EPS fabric is soft and comfortable, and green hearts might also like the fact that the recycled polyester is solution dyed; a method that radically reduces the amount of energy, water and chemicals used. That’s a promising future, if you ask us at Elevenate.
- All seam-sealed, 2-layer EPS in recycled polyester.
- Insulated with a mix of natural fibres and recycled polyester.
- Adjustable storm hood that fits over a helmet.
- High collar with ventilation holes and brushed lining for comfort.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant functionality and anti-slip elastic.
- Two hand pockets with one goggle cloth.
- Zippered chest pocket and ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Mesh storage pocket inside.
- Underarm ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Anatomically shaped sleeve cuffs with Velcro adjustment.
- YKK Natulon zippers in recycled polyester.