SummaryThe Bec de Rosses Jacket is an all-seam sealed, three-layer shell jacket made from Gore-Tex Pro. This fabric will make a big difference when ski touring or doing other physical activities. The Bec de Rosses Jacket has an excellent fit, allowing plenty of movement, perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust temperature using a layering system. It has a unique cut for a ski jacket; the idea comes from wet suits designed for surfing. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details, it is a favourite for both mechanized off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Gore-Tex Pro - New Generation.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Large storage pockets, strategically placed, with a goggle cloth.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Top stitching on critical seams to increase durability.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
How to measure
Your order will be shipped from Sweden between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number and see the status of the order in your Elevenate Account.
We offer Standard delivery for Sweden. The delivery time is for orders placed before 14.00/2 pm CET.We make reservation for goods being sold out and for any errors in price that may occur. In such instances we will contact you to find out how you wish to proceed with your order. Please note that we can’t ship to P.O. boxes.
2-5 business days
Free of charge, or 50 SEK/5 EUR**
** Standard delivery is free for customers logged in to their Elevenate account when placing the order.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Åland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Heligoland and Büsingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)