Women's Transition Insulation Shorts
Technical insulation shorts for long, active days in the mountain. A perfect mid-layer under your shell pants when skiing in cold conditions and can also be used on top of your randonnée pants for extra warmth during a break. Full-length side zippers make them easy to put on/take off. Made from light, breathable and flexible polyamide fabric and insulated with synthetic insulation. Well-designed cut, together with gusset and panels in four-way stretch providing an excellent freedom of movement.
- Light, breathable and stretchy shell fabric in polyamide.
- Stretchy Fellex synthetic insulation.
- Gusset and panels in four-way stretch for extra freedom of movement.
- Full-length two-way side zippers with press buttons at the top.
- Elastic with Elevenate logo at the waist.
Wash at 40°C on a gentle cycle. Use a liquid detergent, preferably OrganoTex BioCare Textile Wash. Tumble dry at a low temperature, according to the care label. Once washed, line dry or tumble dry the product. When dry, tumble dry for another 20 minutes more or iron (max temperature 150°C) to reactivate the water-repellent treatment.