Women's Transition Insulation Jacket
Elevenate's most technical insulation jacket is lightweight and breathable for long, active days on the mountain. Perfect as an extra layer on cold days, for mechanized skiing, ski-touring and all kinds of mountain activities. Four-way stretch in both the shell fabric and insulation gives an excellent range of movement, so you can focus entirely on laying great tracks. The light yet strong shell fabric resists cold winds and readily lets out moisture. It is insulated with synthetic insulation that dries quickly and can handle being washed and compressed, again and again, without losing its insulating capacity. It has an adjustable hood, two zippered hand pockets and a zippered inside pocket. Sections exposed to high wear are reinforced with a durable double-weave stretch fabric.
- Light, breathable and stretchy shell fabric in polyamide.
- Stretchy Fellex synthetic insulation.
- Adjustable storm hood.
- High collar with a brushed lining for comfort.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered inside pocket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Reinforcements at lower sleeves, lower front and back, and pockets.