Creblet Jacket - Men
SummaryThe Creblet Jacket is a two-layer Gore-Tex ski jacket with light insulation that has been inspired by the Bec de Rosses Jacket. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Creblet Jacket a favourite for skiing in cold conditions, both on- and off-piste. Creblet is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Large storage pockets, strategically placed, with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Top stitching on critical seams to increase durability.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
Material2L Gore-tex Bluesign-certified fabric, PFOA-free DWR,80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester, YKK water resistant zippers.
How to measure
Your order will be shipped from Sweden between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number and see the status of the order in your Elevenate Account.
We offer Standard delivery for Sweden. The delivery time is for orders placed before 14.00/2 pm CET.We make reservation for goods being sold out and for any errors in price that may occur. In such instances we will contact you to find out how you wish to proceed with your order. Please note that we can’t ship to P.O. boxes.
2-5 business days
Free of charge, or 50 SEK/5 EUR**
** Standard delivery is free for customers logged in to their Elevenate account when placing the order.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Åland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Heligoland and Büsingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)