M Louvie Pant
SummaryThe Lovie Pants are a new pair of all-seam sealed, three-layer shell pants with a comfortable fit made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The Louvie Pants are perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust temperature using a layering system, and is suitable for both on- and off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- D-ring to attach transceiver in right-hand pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Adjusted shape of bottom of pants to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.
How to measure
Your order will be shipped from Sweden between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number and see the status of the order in your Elevenate Account.
We offer Standard delivery for Sweden. The delivery time is for orders placed before 14.00/2 pm CET.We make reservation for goods being sold out and for any errors in price that may occur. In such instances we will contact you to find out how you wish to proceed with your order. Please note that we can’t ship to P.O. boxes.
2-5 business days
Free of charge, or 50 SEK/5 EUR**
** Standard delivery is free for customers logged in to their Elevenate account when placing the order.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Åland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Heligoland and Büsingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)