Bec de Rosses Pant - Women
SummaryThe Bec de Rosses Pants are a pair of all-seam sealed, three-layer shell pants with a comfortable fit. It is made from Gore-Tex Pro. This fabric will make a big difference when ski touring or doing other physical activities. After a big snow dump the detachable stretch bib is perfect for keeping the snow out, and can easily be removed to transform the garment into regular pants. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favourite for both mechanized off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Detachable stretch bib with suspenders.
- ?? length two-way side zippers.
- Waist adjustment system hidden on the inside of waist.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Cargo hand pockets with brushed tricot.
- Inner transceiver pocket with zipper, inside right-hand pocket.
- Cargo back pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Adjusted shape of bottom of pants to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.
How to measure
Your order will be shipped from Sweden between Mondays and Fridays, excluding public holidays. As soon as your order has left our warehouse, you will receive an email with the tracking number and see the status of the order in your Elevenate Account.
We offer Standard delivery for Sweden. The delivery time is for orders placed before 14.00/2 pm CET.We make reservation for goods being sold out and for any errors in price that may occur. In such instances we will contact you to find out how you wish to proceed with your order. Please note that we can’t ship to P.O. boxes.
2-5 business days
Free of charge, or 50 SEK/5 EUR**
** Standard delivery is free for customers logged in to their Elevenate account when placing the order.
We currently ship to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Åland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Heligoland and Büsingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)