Women's Zermatt Pants
Lightly insulated ski pants with durable 2-layer Gore-tex. A highly technical garment with attractive boot cut and all the features you need for staying warm and happy in cold conditions. Ideal for mechanized skiing, on and off piste. The waist is adjustable and carefully designed for a great fit. Ventilation zippers release moisture when skiing and the knees are pre-shaped for great movability. Reinforced leg endings with an asymmetrical cut that works well with ski bindings. Insulated with CLO Eco Vivo insualtion (90% recycled) that lets moisture pass through while having excellent thermal properties. Great to combine with Zermatt Jacket – but works equally well with a shell jacket.
- Durable, all seam-sealed, Gore-tex fabric.
- Highly breathable synthetic insulation made from 90% recycled fibres.
- Velcro adjustment with hidden elastic at the waist.
- Ventilation zippers on inside thigh.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Zippered hand pockets with soft, brushed inside.
- Zippered back pockets.
- Press buttons at waist give snap-to-jacket functionality.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Cordura reinforcements on lower legs.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate design.
Wash at 40°C on a gentle cycle. Use a liquid detergent, preferably OrganoTex BioCare Textile Wash. Tumble dry at a low temperature, according to the care label. Once washed, line dry or tumble dry the product. When dry, tumble dry for another 20 minutes more or iron (max temperature 150°C) to reactivate the water-repellent treatment.